What people do not know is that tile grout helps adding to the aesthetic value of the tiles as well as maintain the adhesiveness of the tiles, so they are not easily damaged, popped, etc.
Clean tile grout is as important as the ceramic tiles themselves, as the floor or wall tiles will not be able to last long without a good and everlasting tile grout. So, do you know how to clean the grout?
Unlike the ceramic tiles, which can be easily be cleaned and wiped with liquid floor cleaners, tile grout needs to be brushed with special grout cleaners. One thing is certain, you have to avoid using cleaning products that contain strong chemicals as they can damage the tile grout.
The most effective way to remove dirt and stains on tile grout is to apply or spray grout cleaning product and let stand for a while, so it can work effectively.
Take the following steps to clean your tile grouts:
1. Clean the floor or wall tiles from dust with a damp cloth.
2. Spray or apply tile grout cleaning product, until all the intervals between the tiles are covered. For stubborn dirt, spray or apply the cleaning product for several times.
3. Let stand for about 30 minutes, until the stain begin to fade.
4. Rub the dirty tile grout with a medium soft brush.
5. Rinse the ceramic tiles with clean water.
Easy isn't it?
If you want to have tile grout that is easy to clean, MU-Weber's quality tile grout products can be your choice. These tile grout products from Mortar Utama, such as MU-408 ColorKitchen, MU-408 ColorOutdoor, MU-408 PowerBathroom, MU-408 PowerPool, and MU-408 ColorFill also have other advantages that have been adjusted to the areas in your house!