It's not a secret that a building that has even the slightest gap can cause a problem in the future. For example, a gap between window and a wall can be an entry for insects into the house. Not only that, a gap in the bathroom also can cause mold to grow. It's indeed that you do not want those problems to happen in your house, right?
Silicone sealant is the best material to close those gaps, both the gap in the door, window, glass, aquarium, and even bathroom area. Silicone sealants can be the best solution to overcome almost every problem in building construction, both on large building projects and on your house.
There are four unique facts about Silicone Sealants that you need to know.
- Prevent leakage in the canopy during the rainy season. It's because a sealant is usually not applied in a gap or canopy connection, thus it has the potential to leak.
- Prevent insects and dust from entering the gap in the wall with the window frame.
- Reducing the growth of mold in wet areas especially bathrooms.
- Reduces noise on the glass partition
These four unique facts show how important a sealant is. If you have those problems in your house right now, then MU-Weber sealant is the right solution that you need.
There are indeed many sealants sold in the market right now. However, MU-Weber has advantages that no other sealants on the market have:
- Not easily brittle because it has less oil content
- Good mixing so that no air is trapped in the cartridge (bottle)
- The composition is denser or not dilute.
- Has a high elasticity thus it can follow the movement of construction