weberseal silicone bathroom New Product
weberseal silicone bathroom is designed to be used in high moisture areas such as kitchen and bathroom, where probability of fungus growth is high. It has excellent adhesion to glass, aluminium, ceramics, wood, natural stones and various other construction materials.
It is a one-part, quick cure, medium modulus, CaCo3-reinforced anti-fungus neutral silicone sealant.
* For further information, please visit this link to fill the contact form.
- Clean the surface from dust and oil that may reduce the adhesion using paint’s thinner (MEK), IPA, toluene or other solvent. Do not use soap.
- Cut the nozzle as desired and apply evenly.
- Finish up within the tooling time less than 8 minutes.
- Test sealant adhesion when applied on unfamiliar materials.
- One-part–for convenient application.
- Medium viscosity –for ease of application.
- Anti-fungus – suitable in high humidity areas.
- Non-leaching Biocide – Anti-fungus agent will have minimal leaching in the presence of water.
- Excellent and versatile adhesion – neutral silicone provides excellent adhesion to a much wider range of materials than acetoxy silicone.
- Oxime sealants produce oxime fume by-product which may cause respiratory irritation.
- Always ensure enough ventilation during application.
- Wear masks and gloves. When in contact with eyes or skin, was immediately with lots of running water for 15 minutes. Find medical attention if irritation and pain persist.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available upon request.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!