weberseal silicone frame New Product - DIY
Weberseal silicone frame is a one-part, quick cure, medium modulus, CaCO3-reinforced neutral silicone sealant. It has excellent adhesion to glass, aluminium, ceramics, wood, and various other construction materials. It is also suitable for various glazing and waterproofing applications using PVC and Aluminium Composite Panels.
* For further information, please visit this link to fill the contact form.
- Clean the surface from dust and oil that may reduce the adhesion using paint’s thinner (MEK), IPA, toluene or other solvent. Do not use soap.
- Cut the nozzle as desired and apply evenly.
- Finish up within the tooling time less than 8 minutes.
- Test sealant adhesion when applied on unfamiliar
- One-part–for convenient application.
- Medium viscosity –for ease of application.
- Excellent and versatile adhesion – neutral silicone provides excellent adhesion to a much wider range of materials than acetoxy silicone.
- Durability – silicone sealant naturally shows excellent long term resistance to natural weathering, including extreme temperatures, UV radiation, rain and other atmospheric elements.
- Oxime sealants produce oxime fume by-product which may cause respiratory irritation
- Always ensure enough ventilation during application.
- Wear masks and gloves. When in contact with eyes or skin, was immediately with lots of running water for 15 minutes. Find medical attention if irritation and pain persist.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available upon request.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!