weberseal silicone glass New Product
weberseal silicone glass is a one-part, quick cure, medium modulus, extended acetoxy silicone sealant. It has excellent adhesion to glass, aluminium, ceramics, and various other construction materials. It is suitable for various glazing, aquariums and other glass-to-glass connections.
* For further information, please visit this link to fill the contact form.
- Clean the surface from dust and oil that may reduce the adhesion using paint’s thinner (MEK), IPA, toluene or other solvent. Do not use soap.
- Cut the nozzle as desired and apply evenly.
- Finish up within the tooling time less than 6 minutes.
- Test sealant adhesion when applied on unfamiliar materials.
- One-part–for convenient application.
- Medium viscosity –for ease of application.
- Quick cure – for high productivity
- Excellent adhesion to glass, ceramics, aluminium, and other construction materials.
- Durability – silicone sealant naturally shows excellent long term resistance to natural weathering, including extreme temperatures, UV radiation, rain and other atmospheric elements.
- Acetoxy silicone sealants produce acetic acid by-product which may cause respiratory irritation.
- Always ensure enough ventilation during application.
- Wear masks and gloves. When in contact with eyes or skin, was immediately with lots of running water for 15 minutes. Find medical attention if irritation and pain persist.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available upon request.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!