Premixed Mortar as adhesive for Porous Tile (Ceramic Tile) fixing on the floor and wall. With base elements of cement, silica sand, filler and additive all of which homogeneously mixed.
- Prepare workplace & surface to be installed ceramic. We recommend that the ceramic is installed on a base that has been stable enough & flat (the use of mortar will be more extravagant on the bottom surface of the non-plastered brick wall).
- The application above the new concrete must be at least 1 month old.
- Use waterproofing MU-207 ProX for application in wet area.
- Install enough clues for flatness, straightness & ease of installation work of ceramics.
- Clean the surface of the splinters, dirt & oils that can reduce adhesive strength.
- The ceramic to be installed should also be dampened first with water.
- Highly adhesive and easy to apply
- Tile glued strongly and will not debond easily.
- Preventing the popping of ceramic tile.
- Can be applied for ceramic tile on concrete surface.
- Good resistance to shrinking and expansion.
- Mixture will not quickly dry when applied.