MU-460 PoolFix White
High performance for tile fixing into wet area such as swimming pool, bathroom, ground water tank etc. With base elements of cement, silica sand, filler and additive all of which homogeneously mixed.
- Prepare workplace & surface to be installed ceramic. We recommend that the ceramic is installed on a base that has been stable enough & flat (the use of mortar will be more extravagant on the bottom surface of the non-plastered brick wall).
- The application of the new concrete must be at least 1 month old.
- Use waterproofing weber.dry ss-10 or other waterproofing before applying MU-460 PoolFix White
- Install enough clues for flatness, straightness & ease of installation work of ceramics.
- Clean the surface of the splinters, dirt & oils that can reduce adhesive strength.
- The ceramic to be installed should also be dampened first with water.
- Highly adhesive and easy to apply
- Tile glued strongly and will not debond easily.
- Preventing the popping of ceramic tile.
- Can be applied for ceramic tile on concrete surface.
- Good resistance to shrinking and expansion.
- Mixture will not quickly dry when applied.