Tile adhesive with a special additive that allows fixing tile on tile. With base elements of cement, silica sand, filler and additive all of which homogeneously mixed.
- Prepare workplace & surface to be installed ceramic. We recommend that the ceramic is installed on a base that has been stable enough & flat (the use of mortar will be more extravagant on the bottom surface of the non-plastered brick wall).
- Use MU-600 or MU-601 (Waterproof Coatings) if you want a more waterproof ceramic wall.
- Install enough clues for flatness, straightness & ease of installation work of ceramics.
- Clean the surface of the splinters, dirt & oils that can reduce adhesive strength.
- Changing old ceramic tiles without dismantle them
- Cost efficient.
- High adhesiveness and plastic when applied
- When applied the mixture does not dry easily
- Prevent the tile from dismount and popped.
- Pressure load resistant on tile surface.
- Shrinkage resistant