MU-200 SkimWallProduct formerly named: Plaster & Concrete Finish Coat
Instant mortar for plaster and concrete finish coat that can also be used for internal and external finishing purpose. It has cement, filler and additive material mixed homogeneously.
Disclaimer: This product is also available for architect and big projects with different product code. For further information, please contact MU-Weber Project Sales.
- Prepare the workplace & surface to be drawn.
- Clean the surface of the surface to be removed from the debris, dirt & oils that can reduce the mortarity of the mortar.
- If it is too dry, wet the base of the surface to be drawn with water.
- If a porous (workplace) substrate is found, then use Primer MU-L501 or MU-L500 before application.
- The porous substrate is marked when it is wetted 2-3 times still dry / dry quickly.
- Smooth result and has light grey color.
- High adhesive power and very plastic when applied on smooth and silky surface. The mixture does not dry easily when applied.
- Prevent soft crack on walls due to shrinkage of the structure.
- Could be directly painted after 7 days.
- Does not absorb paint thus use paint more efficiently.
- Applicable for interior or exterior of a building.
- The finishing is a lot neater and it could save a lot of building maintenance cost