MU-270 SkimBrightProduct formerly named: White Skimcoat for Plaster & Concrete
Premixed Mortar for finish coat (white) work on the surface of plaster and concrete walls both interior and exterior.
- Prepare the workplace & surface to be drawn.
- Clean the surface of the surface to be removed from the debris, dirt & oils that can reduce the mortarity of the mortar.
- If it is too dry, wet the base of the surface to be drawn with water.
- Applicable for interior or exterior of a building.
- Applicable on concrete and plaster surface.
- White, harder and smooth result.
- High adhesive power and very plastic when applied.
- Can be expose for internal area.
- Prevent soft crack on walls due to shrinkage of the structure.
- Not necessarily need spackle as painting base
- Could be directly painted after 7 days.
- Does not absorb paint thus use paint more efficiently.
- The finishing is a lot neater and it could save a lot of building maintenance cost.