Weber Wall Renew Cream New Product - DIY
250 g packaging on a PE Tube
Weber Wall-Renew Cream is an spackling paste that is easy to use for repairing and sealing any broken surface or cracks on walls. The white paste can be be painted after drying process (24 hours after application process).
- Screed, plaster, and cementitious render.
- Please consult to us for application on the other substrate.
- Substrate must be clean, dry, flat/smooth and solid/stable.
- Serious deformation and holes on the substrate must be repaired using MU-830 PatchCrete or MU-800 FixGrout minimul 24 hours before the application of weber.dry SS-10.
- To ensure the continuity of waterproof coating, the vertical and horizontal edge must be coated/reinforced using MU-830 PatchCrete.
- Porous substrate like concrete and cementitious plaster/screed must be wetted with clean water and waited until the water layer disappeared, but the substrate stays moist.
- Easy to use
- Repair any broken cracks on various surfaces such as walls, windows or doors
- Can be painted