MU-600 DryShield, a two-component submersible coating material with base material from cement, filler and additive, is especially designed using Crackbridge Technology that contains active polymer emulsion of Acrylic Co-Polymer with the ability to increase resistance of waterproofing flexibility against the process of the expanding and shrinking of the underneath substrate cracking
- The surface to be coated with waterproof should be clean and free of dust, oil, oil or other impurities that can reduce the adhesion of the product.
- Flawed or defective surfaces, such as potholes or peeling should be repaired first with the appropriate product before application
- Rich of liquid, easy to mixed and used
- Containing Acrylic Copolymer, high flexibility performance.
- the results are more integrated to provide more complete protection and durable.
- Non-toxic and non corrosive material