PRO-X 207 New Product
PRO-X 207 is a two-component waterproof coating material based on cement, filler and additives and Acrylic Copolymer which is specially formulated with waterproof features & easy to apply.
For external and internal waterproofing, on concrete and mortar in Bathroom, Concrete decks, Balcony, Ground water tank, Basement, and Swimming pool.
- The surface must be flat, clean and free from dust, oil, grease or other impurities that might reduce adhesion.
- If there is a crack in the substrate, it must be repaired first.
- Surface must be pre-wetted until damp.
Pour ½ component A (liquid) PRO-X 207 into the mixing bowl, then slowly add component B (powder) PRO-X 207, then stir until smooth.
Add the remaining component A (liquid) PRO-X 207 and mix again for 2-3 minutes with a low-speed mixer.
- Apply at least 2 layers of the mixture with a brush, roller or trowel. The first layer can be applied horizontally, and the second layer can be applied vertically. The horizontal and vertical order can be changed the other way around.
- Allow 3~6 hours for the first layer (coating) to dry before applying the second layer.
- Wait for 24~48 hours before applying the topping material on top.
As cement-based product, curing is important. Protect the freshly applied product against direct sunlight, rain and water splashes until fully hardened (24 hours).
• Created by integrated high technology in each it production steps to create high quality waterproof components.
• Easy to mix
• Easy to apply.
• Best adhesion and flexibility to the expansion and shrinkage of the substrate and prevent leakage in various wet and submerges area.
• Consistency can be chosen for application by brush or by trowel.
• Able to be used in indoor and outdoor area.