Weber.dry fabric is a polyester non-woven membrane to reinforce the polyurethane system waterproof layer with density (60 – 65 gr/m2)
Used as reinforcement of polyurethane system waterproof layer, especially on the corner area and detail on the deck area.
Screed, plaster, render, concrete and cementitious substrate.
- Clean the substrate and make sure the substrate Is clean from dust, oil, dirt and particles that can reduce the adhesion of waterproof coating.
- Apply weber.dry fabric on the first layer of weber.dry PUR seal, especially for the corner area and detail on roof deck, like pipe, AC, chimney.
- Make sure there is no air beneath the weber.dry fabric.
- Wait until it dries and apply the second layer of weber.dry PUR seal on top of weber.dry fabric.
Depends on the length and numbers of joint.
- 100 m Roll (20 cm width).
- 100 m Roll (100 cm width).
- Easy to apply.
- Resistant towards UV light.
- Excellent tear strength.
- Compatible with weber.dry PUR seal.