weber.dry PUR coat
Waterproof coating that is highly elastic, polyurethane aliphatic, single component, ready to use, UV light resistant, can sustain pedestrian traffic.
It is applied as protection for weber.dry PUR seal and other similar waterproof coating.
weber.dry PUR seal and other similar waterproof coating. Please consult to us for application on other type of substrate
- Substrate and ambient temperature must be between +5°C and +35°C.
- Avoid to apply during humid condition and/or very hot weather.
- Should not be applied on the frozen substrate or substrate with melted ice or have a risk being exposed to snow or rain within 24 hours.
- Before the application, weber.dry PUR coat must be mixed well and applied using roller or airless spray on the surface that has been applied with weber.dry PUR seal.
- The application must be at minimum 1 or 2 layers. Second layer is done minimum 3 hours and maximum 6 hours after the completion of first layer application.
- Permanent protection for waterproof coating weber.dry PUR seal.
- Glossy coating, with durable color and easy to clean.
- High resistant towards UV light radiation, water puddle, and can sustain pedestrian traffic.