weber.dry PUR coat traffic
weber.dry PUR coat traffic is a waterproof coating as a colorful top coat, able to sustain vehicle traffic, semi-hard, durable color, UV light and weather resistant, single component, polyurethane aliphatic based that can be used as a top coat for waterproof coating protection, exposed to weather and vehicle traffic.
Combined with weber.dry PUR seal.
- Waterproof coating on the deck and pedestrian pathway.
- Waterproof coating on pedestrian area.
- Waterproof coating on the outdoor parking area.
- Waterproof coating on the surface at opened area and passed by vehicles.
- Applied on top of weber.dry PUR seal, on the surface that is passed by pedestrian (like stadium stand) and surface that is passed by light car traffic (like outdoor parking area).
weber.dry PUR seal.
Limitation of Application
Maximum moist level of the substrate should not be more than 5%.
- Thorough substrate preparation is essential for durability and optimum finishing. That surface must be cleaned, dry and stable, free from any contamination, which can affect the adhesion of membrane.
- Minimum adhesion strength is 0,7 MPa. New structural concrete needs to cure at least 28 days. The existing weak surface, dirt, grease, oil, organic substance, and dust need to be removed using grinder. The tendency of serrated surface portion must be flattened. On the weak surface and debris need to be cleaned thoroughly.
- WARNING: do not spray with water. If water puddle is formed on the surface where weber.PUR system is applied, it should be cleaned thoroughly to avoid the growth of mold and biological organism.
- Substrate and ambient temperature should be between +5°C and +35°C.
- Avoid the application during humid and/or too hot weather.
- Do not apply on the frozen substrate.
Before the application, weber.dry PUR coat traffic must be mixed evenly and applied using roller or airless spray on the surface that has been applied with weber.dry PUR seal.
- Easy application (roller and airless spray).
- Single component.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Durable color and UV light resistant.
- Produce a surface with glossy finish and easy to clean.
- Water resistant.
- Frost resistant.
- Able to maintain the mechanical property within temperature range -40°C until +90°C.
- The surface can sustain car traffic.