weber.dry PUR seal
Waterproof coating that is super elastic, polyurethane based, single component, ready to use, and UV light resistant.
- Moist level of application area cannot be more than 5%.
- Ideal application is on substrate minimum 25MPa and strength adhesion strength of 0,7 MPa.
- Primer must be applied before the product application.
- Keep the product away from fire source while in storage and do not approach the product while smoking.
- During the application, wear protective gloves and goggles, avoid direct contact on eyes and skin. If there is contact on eyes and skin, rinse with a lot of water, immediately consult to doctor.
- Working area must have sufficient air ventilation at application area.
- The applied product tend to be yellowish if exposed to UV light. This effect is purely optical and doesn’t affect the mechanical property and even the performance. To avoid this condition, it is advised to apply weber.dry PUR coat as the top coat.
- Will not soften at hot environment, will not harden at cold environment.
- Can take light pedestrian traffic.
- Crackbridging more than 2 mm, even at low temperature.
- Can be applied easily using roller or airless spray.
- Can be applied on a complicated detail, with easy and consistent application.
- Resistant towards detergent, oil, sea water and chemicals.