Waterproof coating that is highly elastic, cementitious with modified polymer emulsion, 2 components.
- Screed, plaster, and cementitious render.
- Please consult to us for application on the other substrate.
- Substrate must be clean, dry, flat/smooth and solid/stable.
- Serious deformation and holes on the substrate must be repaired using MU-830 PatchCrete or MU-800 FixGrout minimul 24 hours before the application of weber.dry SS-10.
- To ensure the continuity of waterproof coating, the vertical and horizontal edge must be coated/reinforced using MU-830 PatchCrete.
- Porous substrate like concrete and cementitious plaster/screed must be wetted with clean water and waited until the water layer disappeared, but the substrate stays moist.
- Very suitable to be used as waterproof coating at swimming pool, water tank, terrace and wet area (bathroom, shower etc).
- Can be covered with material like tile, etc.
- Safe contact with drinking water.
- Resistant towards temperature change.
- Easy and convenient application.