weber.prim EP 2K
A transparent, rigid, two component epoxy primer. Used as a universal primer in waterproofing, sealing and floor coating applications on absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.
- For ideal application, the moist level should not more than 7%
- For ideal application, adhesion strength should be minimum 0,7 MPa.
- During mixing, the component that is not mixed should not be left at the edge of the packaging.
- During the application of weber.prim EP 2K on the brittle and porous substrate like aerated concrete, it should be applied in 2 layers.
- During the application of weber.prim EP 2K, wear protector gloves and goggles, avoid direct contact with eyes and skin. If there is contact with eyes and skin, immediately rinse with a lot of water and consult to doctor.
- There must be sufficient air in the application area. The application area must be a room with good air circulation.
- Very suitable for either permeable or non-permeable substrates.
- Perfect preparation before the waterproofing coat application that is made from polyurethane and sealant.
- Viscosity consistency can be adjusted by adding water.
- Resistant towards chemicals.