weber.tape BE 14
weber.tape BE14 is a waterproof tape that is highly flexible to reinforce the waterproof coat application on the corner area, and expansion joint. Used together with MU-600 DryShield and weber.dry SS-10 to prevent leaking issue.
Used as reinforcement of waterproof coating and protection on corner area of bathroom, swimming pool, and water tank.
- Clean the substrate and make sure the substrate is free from dust, oil, dirt and particles that can reduce the waterproof coating adhesion.
- Apply MU-600 DryShield or weber.dry SS-10 at every side of joint with width approximately 10 cm. Make sure every part is covered especially on the joints.
- Put weber.tape BE14 at the joint and make sure there is no air beneath it.
- Wait until it dries and apply the second layer on waterproofing tape.
- Very flexible and waterproof.
- Resistant against chemicals.
- For reinforcement of waterproof coating on the wall and floor corner joints.
- Used together with MU-600 DryShield or weber.dry SS-10.
- For reinforcement of fiber cement board and gypsum board joint.
- Look at the list of chemical resistant.