weberseal tape New Product - DIY
weberseal tape is a self-adhesive butyl rubber sealing tape laminated by a reinforced aluminium backing, which is paintable. It is 100% UV-resistant and can be used for a wide range of applications including sealing joints & gaps and waterproofing. weberseal tape provides good adhesion to metals, glass, zinc, concrete (mineral substrates), ceramics, woods, etc.
1. Substrate should be clean, dry, dust and oil free without any contamination that will obstruct the adhesion.
2. Cut weberseal tape to required length. Remove the transparent film and press the tape firmly onto the substrate across joints and cracks. Use a suitable pressure roller to improve the adhesion.
3. All joint connections should be overlapped 50 mm as the minimum requirement.
* Not recommended for use against water pressure
• Prevent and fix leakage problems
• Excellent adhesion to most construction materials
• Bitumen free - no oil migration, non-staining, environmentally friendly
• Water based paintable aluminium foil surface
• Heat, cold, and UV resistant
• Very easy to use and apply
Shelf Life and Storage
36 months from date of production when stored in a protected area away from direct sunlight in dry conditions at temperature between +10 ํC and +30 ํC